The Jewish Theological Seminary building, by Gehron, Ross & Alley Architects, was constructed in 1929 and expanded in 1980. It has been deemed eligible for listing on the state register of historic places by the NYS Historic Preservation Office. SUPERSTRUCTURES provided investigation, design and construction administration services for removal and replacement of the existing slate roofs, including all flashings. Work also included removal and replacement of cracked masonry units, and replacement of limestone panel and limestone spall repairs.
14 Wall Street, 25th Floor, New York, NY 10005
(212) 505 1133
Subscribe to SuperScript, our email newsletter.