Constructed in 1898 to serve as a public school, this 5-story Collegiate Gothic building was designed by C.B.J Snyder, and currently serves as a community arts center. The building's facade is characterized by its steeply pitched roof line punctuated by dormers and decorative features. The restoration program consisted of the removal and restoration of damaged masonry units, window restoration/replacement, flashing installation, lintel replacement and dormer reconstruction. The firm provided investigation, design and construction administration services. The project was awarded a Lucy G. Moses Preservation Project Award for 2012 by the New York Landmarks Conservancy.
14 Wall Street, 25th Floor, New York, NY 10005
(212) 505 1133
Subscribe to SuperScript, our email newsletter.