Also known as the Hayden House (Schickel & Ditmars, 1908), this 12-story, Beaux-Arts building in the Upper West Side / Central Park West Historic District was converted into a co-op in 1976. SUPERSTRUCTURES provided investigation, design, and construction administration services to restore its brick masonry, limestone, terra cotta, and cast-, galvanized-, and wrought-iron facade. Restoration work included: replacement, repair, and repointing of cracked and spalled brick masonry, limestone, and terra cotta; and balcony limestone slab repair. The project also included joint sealant and expansion joint replacement and skylight glazing replacement.
14 Wall Street, 25th Floor, New York, NY 10005
(212) 505 1133
Subscribe to SuperScript, our email newsletter.