PS 75 in the Bronx was built in 1924 under the supervision of Architect and Superintendent of Schools, William Gompert. The brick, cast stone, and terra cotta masonry building has approximately 550 windows consisting primarily of double-hung aluminum units with polycarbonate glazing. SUPERSTRUCTURES surveyed the condition of these windows from the school’s interior and also examined the building’s main roof and street facades. These observations were documented in a report which notes various deficiencies in window sash hardware, glazing, screens, and guards. The report also documented deficiencies in terra cotta lintels and parapet elements.