Curtis High School
Staten Island, NY
Opened in 1904, Curtis High School was Staten Islands first public secondary school. It was designated a City Landmark in 1982. The original 4-story building is dominated by a large square turreted tower. The campus now includes five additional buildings. SUPERSTRUCTURES provided investigation and design services and is currently providing construction administration services for an exterior renovation which includes terra cotta, brick and limestone unit replacement and repairs, and replacement of roofs, copper cupola, and windows.