Central Presbyterian Church, 70 Maple Street
Built between 1907 and 1967, Central Presbyterian Church comprises four main structures facing a central courtyard. The project involved a restoration of the existing building envelope, including the facade, roofs and church tower. Services included leak investigation and restoration, spot repointing, restoration of facade cracks, replacement of damaged coping stones, gable wall capping, and replacement of damaged slates. SUPERSTRUCTURES provided investigation, design, and construction administration services.