Yale University, Dwight Hall
New Haven, CT
Dwight Hall was designed by Henry Austin in 1840 to serve as the University Library. In 1930 the structure was converted into a chapel and meeting rooms. The restoration program addressed the exfoliating Portland sandstone facade and included recommendations for its stabilization. SUPERSTRUCTURES provided comprehensive conservation services including petrographic analysis, laboratory testing, mock-up installations and condition monitoring over time.