Public School 89, 85-28 Britton Avenue
Designed by Charles B. Snyder and built in 1909, this brick masonry, limestone and terra cotta building is eligible for listing on the State Register of Historic Places. The program includes parapet replacement, limestone and terra cotta restoration, and roof replacement. A new cornice for the building, to match the original cornice removed under a previous repair campaign, was also designed and specified. SUPERSTRUCTURES provided investigation and design services.