Public School 145, 100 Noll Street
This 4-story masonry building with steel structural frame was constructed in 1904. In 1924 an addition to the main building was built. The 1904 wing has a granite and limestone base painted for graffiti protection. There are terra cotta elements above each window and a string course below the 4th story. Light colored brick quoins accentuate the building corners. The restoration program encompasses roofs, parapets, bulkheads, copings, facades, windows, and doors. SUPERSTRUCTURES provided investigation services and a scoping report.